COVID-19 Restrictions: Baltimore to shut down indoor, outdoor dining
( BALTIMORE, MD) Mayor Brandon Scott held a coronavirus briefing Wednesday morning with Dr. Letitia Dzirasa of the Baltimore City Health Department.
The mayor announced new COVID-19 restrictions for Baltimore City as cases and hospitalizations continue to spike.
All food service establishments will be closed to indoor and outdoor dining starting on Friday at 5 p.m. However, carryout and delivery services may continue.
- Religious facilities may not exceed 25% capacity
- Retail and mall establishments may not exceed 25% capacity
- Fitness centers may not exceed 25% capacity
- Casinos may not exceed 25% capacity and are prohibited from providing food and drinks but may continue gaming operation
- Theaters and outdoor entertainment venues must close
- Indoor recreational establishments must close
- Outdoor recreational facilities may not exceed 25% of facility's capacity
For the full list of restrictions, click here.