Morgan News Hour: 5-23-2022
The student-led production covers everything within the Morgan Mile to the Baltimore community at large.
Stories covered during this Morgan News Hour include:
- Maryland governor and comptroller urging each other to take steps to ease high gas prices by suspending fuel taxes
- Maryland’s COVID cases continue to rise across the state
- Officials say 27 people suffered minor injuries after a Megabus crashed and rolled on I-95 north of Baltimore
- Jif peanut butter is being recalled for potential salmonella contamination
- John Legend wants to transform the criminal justice system, one DA at a time