Important things to know about Maryland's 2022 Elections
Election Day is November 8. Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tammy Bresnahan, AARP Maryland’s Associate State Director of Advocacy joins Dr. Kaye to share essential information regarding Maryland’s 2022 Elections.
The two discuss issues most important to Marylanders 50+, different ways to cast a ballot, important deadlines, and more. Click the audio to listen.
- Mail-in voting: All registered voters can request a no-excuse mail-in ballot and vote from home in November’s general election.
- Early in-person voting: You can vote early and in person from Thursday, Oct. 27 through Thursday, Nov. 3, at an early voting center in your county.
- In-person voting on Election Day: The general election is Tuesday, Nov. 8. Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
What races are on the ballot?
- Governor: Dan Cox (R), Wes Moore (D)
- U.S. Senate: Chris Chaffee (R), incumbent Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D)
- U.S. House: all eight seats
- State Senate: all 47 seats
- State House: all 141 seats
- Maryland Court of Appeals
For more voting information, click here.